Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Verdict: Freedom of Speech - 1; Censorship - 0

I still hadn't heard from the facebook team so I thought I'd just check and see if I was still blocked from posting links to this blog on fb due to being 'abusive and spammy'.  The link successfully posted so it would seem that the fb team figured it out pretty easily. I would have loved to have got an email or something from them declaring my blog to be safe for public viewing; I could have posted it as a permanent seal on the top right hand of my blog! It all worked out pretty good anyway, I was able to post a plain link on fb while I was having a bit of a whinge about someone flagging my blog and I got loads of hits. It was the most fun I'd had yet with my stats page :) Anyway, on with the show I suppose. Time to churn out some more shlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment