Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Love



I have joined blackbikini and greenbikini together as I don't feel the need to separate the two any longer. My dark, light and grey-scale personality flares seem to be safely coexisting.

An update on yesterdays post. Communication has resumed; my internal sky doesn't look as gloomy as it did yesterday.  I went out with the girls last night (outdoor movie, picnic under the pine trees, Danish movie ) and I feel generally more energised and able to cope.

The movie also alerted me to my own bloody selfishness! My life is a dream compared to the struggles of so many people (and animals) on our planet.

ONE Love.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are brightening. I'll be keeping tabs on your newly combined site, though I will try to keep my TBM self on the down low.

    I so wish we could sit down and chat about life. (without skype:)

    Love to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pine to beam myself to the homes of my friends around the world! At least we have the vast space here online to touch each others hearts. My dear friend, we will throw snowballs or build sandcastles together someday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and just when I thought it was safe to combine my ex-Mo and non-Mo lives BAM! some facebook drama. There are plenty of gorgeous TBMs still hanging around and even commenting here so please feel free to express! Your thoughts/opinions are held in very high regard in my tormented heart ;)

    ReplyDelete